All year long, digital marketing experts share their in-depth knowledge and timely advice to help others. Here’s a look at the ten most read columns that struck a chord with readers this year.
- Social media in 2018: Time to grow up or get out by Mark Traphagen published on March 20
- Building a brand strategy: Essentials for long-term success by Allen Martinez published on June 7
- The science of storytelling by Peter Minnium published on Aug. 10
- 2018: The year of influencer marketing for B2B brands by Michael Brito published on May 21
- 3 brands still killing it on Facebook by Mark Traphagen published on April 17
- Is this the year of the influencer or the implosion of influencer marketing? by Kevin Lee published on Jan. 8
- Programmatic is an amazing tool for branding. Here’s how to use it. by Grace Kaye published on April 9
- Content manager checklist: 10 things to do before you hit publish by Megan Krause published on July 23
- Here’s how to use custom intent audiences in your GDN campaigns by Grace Kaye published on June 29
- Everything a CMO needs to know about video marketing in 2018 by Allen Martinez published on Feb. 8
Social media’s put a spotlight on data, video and stories in 2018 and you can read a wrap up of this year’s advertising highlights here. And since it’s been the year of apologies from Facebook, Amy Gesenhues wrote a list of the top 10 times Facebook owed advertisers an apology in 2018.